Tuesday, November 4, 2014 | 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM @ Radisson Hotel Main Ballroom
Join us for our upcoming Fall Keynote entitled “System Integration.” You will have the opportunity to hear from healthcare industry experts about current developments in integrating the US health system. Our panelists will explore topics ranging from: the Triple Aim, contract negotiations, the impact of the ACA, and ways in which organizations are integrating with one another. Attire for this event is business casual.
- Mike Low, Vice President of Business Development, HealthCare Partners
- Bob Badal, Group Vice President of Contracting, DaVita HealthCare Partners
- Carlos Bohorquez, Senior Vice President, Kaufman Hall
- John Rosenthal, Esq., Assistant General Counsel, LA Care Health Plan
- Yannis Angouras, Assistant Administrator Operations, Kaiser Permanente
Make sure you sign up ASAP for this event since space is limited! When signing up for this event don’t forget to select a meal preference.
- Students: $15.00
- Other Members: $20.00
We look forward to seeing you there!