Climbing the Ladder: How to Rise Up in a Healthcare Organization
Thursday, November 5, 2015 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
@ Radisson Hotel Main Ballroom
Join us for our upcoming Fall Keynote, Climbing the Ladder: How to Rise Up in a Healthcare Organization, scheduled for November 5th at 6:00 PM. You will have the opportunity to hear from young, successful healthcare leaders on how to grow within an organization. They will discuss what they accomplished to become successful and provide advice to up and coming healthcare leaders.
Attire for this event is business casual.
- Joshua MacFawn and Neil Poria, President and Vice President, Student Health Council
- Aaron Margulis, MHA • Principal, VHA Consulting
- Scott Martin • Director of Operations, Sound Physicians
- Ashley Foster, MPH • Sr. Clinical Administrative Director, Keck Medicine of USC
- John Evans, MHA • Sr. Associate – Health Industry Advisory, PwC
Make sure you sign up ASAP for this event since space is limited! When signing up for this event don’t forget to select a meal preference.
- Students: $20.00
- Other Members: $25.00